Industry Leading Architectural Design & Construction Management Company
Business Services; Construction
The business offering is a combination of two entities: an industry leading architectural firm and an acclaimed construction management company. The architectural firm specializes in master planning, commercial architecture, and interior design, while the construction management company focuses on integrated design-build projects.
• From 2016 through 2020 average gross profit margins of 74.8% for the architectural firm
• During this same time period, revenues for the construction management entity have grown at a compound annual rate of 21.6% with gross profit margins averaging 22.8%
• Integrated Project Delivery structure due to the partnership between the architectural firm and construction management company
• Diversified service offerings, with top project types including education, healthcare, civic, hospitality, industrial, interior design, and religious
• Experienced in-house architecture, design, and construction management team in place
Financial Note: Revenues attributable to intercompany transfers provided by management have been eliminated. Additional adjustments may be required.
• Capitalize on the overall demographic growth of the southeast US region and its demand for architectural services
• Continue to increase client satisfaction and increase internal efficiency through the company’s Integrated Project Delivery services
• Capitalize on the growing healthcare and industrial construction opportunities to expand long-term revenue model
• Implement an online marketing strategy to introduce the company into new markets
• Southeast US
• The company provides architectural and construction management services to clients located throughout the southeast United States. The company serves clients in the following markets: education, healthcare, civic, hospitality, industrial, interior design, recreation, retail, and religious.
• The company operates out of a 3,000 sq. ft. office space, leased from an affiliated entity. This entity is not included in the sale; however, the owners are willing to enter into a long-term lease.