International Insurance & Benefits Administration
Business Services; Financial
The company is a full service insurance agency providing individual life insurance, personal estate planning, life settlement brokerage, benefits administration and enrollment services.
- Established company since 1935 with four generations of experience
- Licensed to sell insurance-related products in all states except Alaska, Hawaii, and Wyoming
- Established operations in Europe and the Middle East
- Benefits enrollment company capable of providing benefits administration and enrollment services with a team dedicated to providing connectivity to key operating systems
- Create and implement a more focused sales and marketing plan to increase the company's reach
- Build on existing relationships and new international market opportunities
- Growth potential in existing market expansion into new markets
Energy, oil and gas, casino, and health-care
The company operates from an 8,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated party. The company is moving to a 7,000 sq. ft. facility in 2021 that is owned by an affiliated entity. The company maintains a 1,681 sq. ft. satellite office in Cincinnati, OH, from an unrelated party. There is room to grow in both locations.