Full-Service, Licensed Subcontractor Providing Design and Installation of Custom Casework and Parts Fabrication.
The company is a full-service licensed subcontractor providing the design and install casework, as well as fabricating parts for furniture companies. The company primarily serves general contractors and offers over 500 casework designs to choose from. With over 30 years of operating history, the company has a strong reputation for high-quality workmanship and has established longterm relationships with general contractor clients.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% and 34.2%, respectively, from 2016 to 2020
• Backlog under signed contracts generating over $2.8M as of December 2020
• Architectural Woodwork Institute (AWI) certified
• Strong reputation for high-quality workmanship
• Long-term relationships with general contractor clients
• Emphasis on safety and great employee relationships has made the company a destination employer for expert field craftsmen
• Continue to expand operations geographically to increase customer reach
• Diversity service offerings to attract new clients and further drive revenue growth
• Continue to seek parts sale clients
• North Carolina
• The company serves general contractors (90%) and furniture companies (10%) throughout North Carolina, South Carolina, and Virginia.
• The company operates from a 37,500 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The owner is willing to entertain including the real estate in the sale or entering into a long-term teaser with new ownership. There is room to grow in the current facility.