Consulting Firm in the Aerospace Industry
Business Services; Education & Government; Energy & Power; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Provides consulting and business development services to companies within the aerospace industry, helping clients navigate through the maze of governmental policy and procedures within the Air Force, Department of Defense, and other governmental agencies.
- More than 30 years of well-established relationships with key Air Force Material Command decision makers
- Ability to attend classified events; secret and above
- Access to 25+ Department of Defense Organizations
- General Services Administration (GSA) Approved Government Contractor
- Recently penetrated highly guarded and closed market of military and foreign technology intelligence
- Grow regional presence in Florida, Alabama, Tennessee and with the Air National Guard
- Large amount of United States government spending in goods, service and R&D
- New administration can create governmental priorities and new opportunities
Midwest United States
United States and International
The company operates from a 3,069 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location which is about 70% occupied.