Manufacturer of High-Quality Custom Millwork
The company is a full-service custom millwork company that helps customers conceptualize and design products for build-outs, Point-of-Sale (POS), displays, counters, reception areas, and personal desires.
• Average gross profit margin of 68.2% from 2017 to 2020
• Revenues have grown 33.9% from October 2019 to December 2020
• $557K in backlog as of January 2021
• Diversified revenue streams
• 80% of revenue is from repeat customers
• Numerous local and regional noteworthy clients
• Limited competition in high-quality custom work performed
• Brand recognition in the surrounding area and active in the local community
• Continue to expand footprint into different states to expand market share
• Capitalize on the room for growth in the existing market with increased sales and marketing efforts
• Continue to increase workforce and operating capacity
• Eastern US
• The company currently serves colleges/universities, re-branding companies, restaurant chains, other retailers, and general contractors nationwide.
• The company operates from a 20,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location.