Manufacturer & Distributor of All-Natural Treats
Consumer, Food & Retail
The company is a manufacturer and distributor of high-quality meringue treats with all-natural ingredients and no preservatives, sold nationwide.
· Company experienced YE 2020 revenue of $526 thousand in its first year of formal operations
· Products sold at six well-known retail chains including H-E-B, Rite Aid, TJ Maxx, and more
· Management projects YOY revenue to double from 2020 outside of established or future contracts
· Product is manufactured in-house according to Safe Quality Foods (SQF), Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP), and Kosher certifications
· U.S. trademarks on the names of two product lines with others in process as of Q1 2021
· Maximize production capacity by adding a second shift to supplement demand
· Expand operating facility to grow operations and manufacturing capabilities
· Capitalize on the rapid progression of the specialty food market by creating additional diabetic and ketogenic approved products
· Oak Ridge North, Texas
· Houston - The Woodlands - Sugar Land Metropolitan Area
· The company serves as both a direct-to-consumer retailer and a wholesale distributor, offering its product through a variety of channels including e-commerce, third-party retail stores, supermarkets, and restaurants. The company serves the health foods market nationwide.
· The company operates from a 15,000 square-foot production facility leased from an unrelated third party. The lease is assumable by new ownership.