An Award-Winning, Technology Driven, Market Leader in the LED Video Display Industry
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The company is a manufacturer, importer, and inventor of LED video displays. It has established a very strong position in the military market, which is a major growth driver for the company. The company has invented products that will lead to substantial growth by replacing obsolete technologies. The company expects that its volume will double in 2021 compared to 2020. As of March 31, 2021, the company has already achieved 78% of 2020 revenue.
• Gross profit and adjusted EBITDA have grown at a compound annual growth rate of 7.4% and 24.8%, respectively, from 2017 to 2020.
• Over 200 successful installations to date
• Award-Winning LED Video Displays in 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020
• Impressive customer list with quickly growing military buyers
• Diverse, cutting-edge product offerings catering to the entire LED video display market
• A company culture that emphasizes responsiveness and stellar customer support.
• It sources its products from leading Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) suppliers.
• Huge opportunity for growth in the military sector
• As the exhibit industry recovers from the COVID-19 pandemic, the LED rental division will experience significant growth.
• As the company sources its products from a diverse group of suppliers it is kept abreast of the latest technologies, which allow the company to be the first to introduce new technology to the LED display market.
• Continue to invent products to meet the needs and demands of the LED display market
• The company is headquartered in Florida; however, it sells its products across the entire United States.
• The company services U.S Military, U.S. Government, the Intelligence Community, Houses of Worship, university campuses, gymnasiums, sport venues, boardrooms, outdoor signage, hotels, schools, retail stores, restaurants, tourist attractions, e-sports, and commercial applications including large lobby structures nationwide.
• The company operates from a 17,600 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The owner is prepared to enter a long term lease with a potential buyer.