Full-service Transportation Solutions Provider
The company is a full-service transportation solutions provider offering intermodal, dry van, reefer, and warehousing services throughout the United States.
· FYE 2020 revenue of $11.4 million
· 20+ years of combined management experience in trucking logistics
· Extremely strong industry reputation with both clients and drivers
· Railroad certifications with all major commercial railway lines allowing access for intermodal pickups
· Highly-trained team of bilingual dispatchers and afterhours 24/7 support
· Cradle-to-grave approach to increase client service single point of contact instead of multi-department approach
· Opportunity to bring on additional qualified drivers to drive revenue growth
· Continued vehicle acquisitions to supply additional drivers with vehicles
· Opportunity to streamline administrative support in order to reduce overhead expenses, increasing profitability
· Build further upon the company’s intermodal model to accommodate the growing industry standard of shorter routes
· Fort Worth, Texas
· The company acts as sub-contractors to some of the largest trucking logistics companies in North America. While the
company can service the lower contiguous 48 states and Canada, the majority of business is conducted in the regions
of Fort Worth, Texas, Memphis, Tennessee and Newark, New Jersey.
· The business operates from its 3,200 square-foot headquarters in Fort Worth, Texas, leased from an unrelated third party. In addition, there is one other office located in Memphis, Tennessee.