A Full-service Restoration and General Contracting Company
The company is a full-service restoration and general contracting company. It specializes in property damage restoration caused by water, fire, and mold.
• From 2017 through 2020, revenue has grown at a compound annual rate of 46.6%. During this same time period, gross profit has grown at a compound annual rate of 52.7%, with margins averaging 41.2%
• 80% repeat business
• 24/7, 365 immediate response service
• One-stop shop for inspections, testing, mitigation, remediation, and re-construction
• Licensed and certified experts in-house
• Owns industry leading technology
• Expand the company’s geographic reach, particularly into states with high disaster relief demand
• Leverage the company’s superior technology to win larger contracts
• Pursue long-term government contracts
• Northeast US
• The company primarily serves third-party administrators (TPAs) that process insurance claims for separate entities. It completes projects for residential and commercial properties in need of restoration and remodeling throughout the Northeast and Southeast US.
• The company operates out of three facilities, with two located in the Northeast US and one in the Southeast US. All three facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.