Designer, Manufacturer and Distributor of Robotic Industrial Imaging Equipment for the NDT Industry
The company is engaged in the design, manufacture, and distribution of robotic industrial imaging equipment for the Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) industry. The company provides turn-key systems for a variety of NDT applications, priding itself on innovative and high-quality designs and excellent customer service. The company has several patented intellectual properties and has established relationships with most leading NDT service companies.
· Well-established and long-standing company with strong reputation for high-quality products and integrity
· Substantial accumulation of IP and expertise
· Strategic resource investments already done to support considerable growth in new potential markets while increasing share in current markets
· Several patents and trade secrets developed over decades of operations
· Capabilities to design and manufacture key equipment components in-house provides better control of costs, quality, and supply chain management
· Strong, experienced and highly-tenured employee base with several engineers on staff
· Expertly positioned to expand while the NDT industry ramps up utilization of robotic imaging
· New product offerings yet to be leveraged
· Contract for new diversified product with minimum purchase agreement expected to increase gross yearly income by 65%
· A variety of untapped markets and opportunities to grow market share in current markets with the right investment in
· Hire additional staff in anticipation of future growth including middle management, sales and marketing
· Southern U.S.
· The company has commercial customers in a variety of industries, including petrochemical, pulp and paper, pipeline
operations, utilities, oil and gas, and storage facilities. The company operates on a worldwide basis, with approximately 80% of sales being domestic and 20% international.
· The company operates from a 10,500 square-foot facility leased from an affiliated entity. The facility was built in 2012 and designed for the needs of the business.