Consulting Firm Specializing in Proposal Development and Capture Management
Business Services; Education & Government
The company is a business development consulting firm with a focus on proposal development and capture management for government contractors.
• Operating in growth mode, revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 46.4% and 74.9% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• Long-term Blanket Purchase Agreements (BPA) or Master Service Agreements (MSA) with the majority of the current client base
• 94% of revenue is derived from repeat customers
• Consulting agreements in place with 250 associates
• Awarded 97% score on Great Place to Work for 2020-2021
• Leverage its large customer program to provide full business development capabilities to existing clients
• Increase market penetration into top 100 target clients (by revenue) from current 34
• Expand and deepen service lines, to include training, recruitment, competitive intelligence/pricing, early-stage capture, black hats, competitive landscape analysis, and price-to-win analysis, among other support services
• Increase market penetration from 175 current clients to several thousand potential Federal Government Contracting customers
• The company provides support to more than 175 federal, state, and local government contractors, as well as fortune 500 clients, across the US.
• The company operates on a fully remote basis.