Specialty Drywall & Metal Framing Construction Company
The company is a commercial construction firm that focuses on specialty drywall applications & products and cold-form metal framing. The company also offers expert-level installation services for all projects.
• From 2018 to 2021, revenues grew at a compound annual rate (CAGR) of 13.0%
• During the same time period, gross profit margins averaged 18.5%
• Nearly $34M of secured backlog as of March 2022
• Diverse product and service catalog which can be sold individually, or combined to provide a full-service model
• In-house prefabricated and panelized framing process, saving an estimated 60% of labor time
• Repeat customer rate of over 90%
• Senior leadership is comprised of a knowledgeable team with over 200 years of combined experience in the industry
• Geographic expansion into other areas of the U.S. with high rates of construction activity
• Expand the company’s design-assist & value engineering services, and capitalize on the market trend preferring these value-add services
• Capitalize on the company’s prefabrication and panelized framing process and the reduced installation expenses it generates
• Capitalize on the company's recently elevated bonding capacity, allowing an increase in the total number of jobs the company can take on
• Mid-Atlantic US
• The company primarily serves the Mid-Atlantic US region, with a focus on the Washington D.C. metro area. The company serves a variety of industries such as multi-family residential, commercial, industrial, education, and healthcare.
• The company operates from a 75,000 sq. ft. facility, leased from an unrelated third party. This facility includes in-house prefabrication, staging, and office space.