Full-Service Hard Surface Countertop Provider
Construction; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company fabricates and installs stone and granite countertops for single and multi-family homes. The company typically works with large home builders who construct hundreds of homes per year.
• Operating in growth mode; revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 17.8% and 57.1% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• Out-of-state projects have increased year-over-year
• Gross profit margins averaged over 50% between 2017 and 2020
• By year-end 2021, the company will sell countertop care products and chemicals
• As of May 31, 2021, estimated revenue for work-in-progress under signed contracts is approximately $3.1M
• Expand current area served
• Acquire additional machinery to increase operational capacity
• Reduce the cost of outside services by employing more in-house installation personnel
• Decrease overall travel costs by establishing an additional facility near high customer concentration areas
• Develop a marketing plan to drive showroom traffic and out-of-state projects
• Southeast United States
• The company primarily serves residential and commercial builders in the Southeast and Mid-Atlantic regions. Out-of-state projects have increased as demand for the company's products and services grows.
• The company operates from an 11,800 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity and is not included in the sale. The facility comes equipped with a showroom, fabrication shop, and storage space. The owner has indicated there is room to expand on an adjacent lot.