A Full-Service Marketing and Promotional Products Agency
The company is a business-to-business full-service marketing, and promotional products agency. The company manages the production and global distribution of promotional products for its clients and their employees. This includes purchasing promotional products, designing, warehousing, fulfillment, and global distribution. In addition, the company designs and builds custom webstores, and manages “pop-up” stores for global trade exhibitions. The company also provides decorative services including screen printing, embroidery, heat transfer, and debossing through its established network of sub-contractors.
• Operating in growth mode; revenues and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 83.7% and 63.9% from 2017 to 2020, respectively
• Robust organic revenue growth and increasing pipeline of inbound clients
• Long-term clients who maintain significant year-over-year reorders
• Management estimates 95% of sales is generated from repeat business
• Global third-party logistics (3PL) service provider
• End-to-end SWAG management and streamlined process
• Centralized platform allows domestic and international distribution including drop-shipping service
• Exclusive shipping discounts with major shipping carriers
• In-house web designer
• Hundreds of projects delivered annually
• Recipient of several prestigious awards
• Continue to expand service offering to include more industries
• Expand its third-party logistics (3PL) service
• Continue international expansion to increase revenue and global market share
• Increase national and international event engagement
• Continue to leverage the company’s affluent market and loyal customer base
• Expand promotional efforts to reach clients beyond the current word-of-mouth process
• Open a satellite or warehouse location in the E.U. to minimize shipping costs
• Southeast US
• The company specializes in producing and managing promotional products, marketing, and global distribution needs for medium to large size corporations. It primarily serves the technology industry and is actively diversifying into additional industries such as retail, construction, medical, cosmetic, non-profit organizations, and education.
• The company’s logistics are operated from a 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse. Approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of the facility is dedicated to office space. The facility is leased from an unrelated party. The sales team operates remotely throughout the United States.