Full-Service Commercial Plumbing Company
A full-service plumbing company that specializes in medium to large-scale commercial plumbing installations. The company engages in new construction and renovation projects. It also offers pre-construction consulting, project management, design/build services, computer drafting, negotiated contract, and competitive bid capabilities.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate of 40.4% from 2018 to 2020
• As of April 2021, estimated revenue for work-in-progress is approximately $7.7M
• Ample work available in the immediate area
• Operating history spans nearly 40 years
• A history of successful and high-profile projects completed across Georgia
• Highly regarded by customers, with long term relationships leading to 90% repeat business.
• Subcontractor network in the southeast
Financial Note: The decline in net income in fiscal year 2021 is mainly a result of the increase in cost of sales. Starting in April 2020, the global supply chain was impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, causing material shortage and increase in costs. Additionally, the company has taken on multiple large projects causing an increase in subcontractor and labor costs. Going forward, profit margins are expected to rebound to historical levels.
• Capitalize on the agreement with Amazon and its upcoming nationwide expansion
• Grow the workforce to pursue additional clients and projects nationwide
• Increase operating capacity by purchasing additional equipment
• Offer a service and maintenance department
• Expand service offerings residential market
• Southeast US
• Southeast US
• The company currently operates from a 4,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. The location features 2,000 sq. ft. of office space and 2,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space. The company is in the process of relocating to a new facility owned by the company’s owner. The owner will entertain selling the new facility or entering into a longterm lease.