A Growing Multi-location Comprehensive Pediatric Therapy Services Provider
The company is a comprehensive therapy practice that offers speech therapy, occupational therapy, and physical therapy to children with special needs. The company has over 20 licensed therapists.
• Operating in growth mode; revenue and book EBITDA increased by a compounded annual growth rate of 36.7% and 12.2% from 2018 to 2020, respectively
• Diverse service offerings including speech therapy, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and recently teletherapy
• Sees nearly 24,000 patients annually
• From 2019 to 2020, claims billed nearly doubled
• 22 licensed therapists in three disciplines
• Four locations in three counties
• Recognized as the “Best Speech Pathologists” in its service area
• Continue to expand locations and presence throughout the Southeast US
• Develop additional relationships with providers in its service area to increase referrals and gain new patients
• Take advantage of the growing demand for speech language pathologists, occupational therapists, and physical therapists, which is expected to grow from 16-30% over the next ten years
• Southeast US
• The company serves pediatric patients with special needs.
• The company operates from four locations within an urban market in the Southeast. Two facilities are owned by affiliated entities and two facilities are leased from unrelated third parties.