FinTech Software Firm with SaaS Products Developed In-House
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The company designs, develops, deploys, and supports software-as-a-service (SaaS) products for financial institutions, private lenders, finance companies, trust companies, and more. Its software enables clients to offer online banking, mobile banking, account onboarding, mobile branching, secure messages, among many other features to their customers.
• Innovative, scalable, and extensive product suite designed and developed inhouse
• Diverse revenue streams including recurring revenue from SaaS annual maintenance contracts
• In Q1 2021, added additional revenue stream from commissions earned on each refill of prepaid phones (topups), which is expected to significantly drive revenue growth
• Impressive procedures in place to streamline onboarding in as quick as eight days
• Approximately 80% of customers located in the Caribbean
• Over 90% customer retention due to its innovative solutions and superior customer service
• Lean employee structure with knowledgeable and experienced staff
• Establish a sales and marketing team to increase clients and expand market reach
• Expand on existing consulting services revenue; management notes that it accepts enough consulting service work to fund new product development and keep its team busy; however, there is a high demand for and significant room for growth in its professional consulting services revenue stream
• Continue to develop existing products and add additional features to retain customers and remain competitive in the ever-changing FinTech market
• Recently added topups revenue could significantly exceed the historical revenue streams
• The company serves financial institutions, private lenders, finance companies, trust companies, and more. Its geographic presence includes USA, the Caribbean, Central America, and South America.
• The company operates remotely from a virtual office.