Fully Remote Courier and Delivery Service
Business Services; Transportation
The company offers business-to-business (B2B) courier and delivery services. The company's flexible operations service a variety of customer delivery needs, including, but not limited to dedicated routes, pharmaceuticals, auto and truck parts, office supplies, set-up and assembly, on-demand shipments, and more. The company has provided home delivery services in the past and maintains its capabilities to reinstate home delivery services.
• Year-over-year (YoY) revenue growth of 44% in 2020
• Lean, efficient, and fully virtual turnkey operations allow for easy bolt-on capabilities
• Superior customer service, as exemplified by numerous five-star reviews
• Member of multiple trade associations
• High level of repeat business (90%)
• Blue chip clients provide consistent sources of revenue, including two major contracts that can be scaled statewide and nationwide
• Create a dedicated sales team to expand existing customer partnerships and acquire new customers
• Synergistic opportunities exist for strategic buyers
• Expand large existing customer accounts by exploring new opportunities
• Expand geographic footprint
• Offer warehousing services
• Develop freight brokerage arm of business
• Expand pharmaceutical delivery services
• Southeast US
• The company primarily services business-to-business (B2B) delivery needs but has capabilities to offer home delivery services. The company serves customers in major cities across the state that it is headquartered in.
• The company operates fully remote using telework applications. Continuing operations in a remote environment is sufficient to continue delivering the company's current level of earnings.