Distribution Network of Payment Processing Terminals
The company installs and manages prepayment processing terminals for prepaid cell phones.
• Significant positive cash flow from installed base of merchant locations
• Highly stable recurring revenue
• Hundreds of active terminals in over 20 states
• Lean operations
• 90% of processing volume is with AT&T and Verizon
• 500 new terminals in inventory not deployed
• Average fee per terminal is 4.5% of gross transaction amount
• Business can be easily run from an alternate location
• Create a website and marketing strategy to increase awareness
• Use terminal logistics to add other products targeted to underbanked areas
• Create sales force to increase installed base of active terminals
• Capitalize on the growing Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) market to provide payment solutions
• Southeast United States
• Underbanked retail locations such as gas stations and convenience stores across the United States.
• The company operates from a 700 sq. ft. space leased from a related entity. The property consists of a storage facility that is used to store the terminals. The owner is willing to enter into a short-term lease.