Multi-Faceted General Contractor with Diverse Market Presence
The company is a union-affiliated, General Contractor, providing specialty construction services to a highly diversified client base. Project specialties include cleanrooms for the technology sector as well as numerous other construction services.
• Revenue of $156.1 million and adjusted EBITDA of $10.0 million for trailing twelve months (TTM) ending July 2, 2023
• Highly regarded in the industry with an excellent reputation built over several decades
• Long-term contracts with tenured, high-profile clientele across wide ranging markets
• Exemplary safety record with an Experience Modification Rating (EMR) rating of 0.62
• Experienced employees and long-standing connections with subcontractors allows for consistent delivery of high-quality work
• The 2022 U.S. Chips & Science Act, which encourages semiconductor production in the United States is expected to boost tech industry nationwide
• Continued expansion of the equipment & civil construction service segments
• Increased presence of artificial intelligence will lead to a growth in the need for construction and updating of semiconductor plants
• Western USA
• The company serves the technology, healthcare, education, municipal & state government as well as aviation sectors.
• The company operates from a collection of offices, shops, warehouses and yards, leased from unrelated third parties aside from one location, which is leased from an affiliate party. Ownership will lease the affiliate-owned location post-sale.