A Multi-location Auto Repair and Maintenance and Auto Spa Provider
Consumer, Food & Retail; Transportation
The business offerings consists of thirteen auto lube centers, five auto spas, three auto spa expresses, and two auto repair centers. It also includes a franchisee of Mighty Auto Parts, which provides parts and supplies primarily to the lube centers, auto spas, and auto repair centers. Revenues from these activities produced 93% of total combined company revenues in 2020. The group is also engaged in leasing and managing both residential and commercial real estate properties and purchases land and properties for development and investment purposes.
• Average $39M in revenue over the last three years
• Through May 31, 2021, monthly sales have averaged over $4.0M
• Gross profit margins have averaged 46.5% from 2018 to the trailing twelve months (TTM) ending May 31, 2021
• Adjusted EBITDA margins have averaged 9.3% from 2018 to the TTM ending May 31, 2021
• Approximately 85% of revenue is from repeat customers
• Recurring revenue model; over 21,000 active monthly car wash memberships
• Services more than 1.2 million vehicles each year and is committed to offering the highest quality service and providing exceptional-experience for customers
• Well positioned for rapid growth with its already established corporate support staff
• Business segments consists of lube centers, auto repair shops, full auto spas, and auto spa expresses
• In-house marketing team that aggressively markets its business segments through social media and digital marketing, along with many other forms of advertising
• High customer transparency by allowing customers to remain in their vehicles and watch the technicians work on the vehicles through bay monitors
• 24 locations in highly desirable and high traffic areas
• Comprehensive training for all positions at its various locations
• Continue to expand the express car wash business; the company has already identified 15 potential sites for future growth
• Continue to pursue fleet accounts such as police departments and county maintenance vehicles to further drive revenues
• Expand service offerings such as aftermarket auto parts through e-commerce sales
• Expand geographic reach to increase market share
• Capitalize on the companies long standing well-known reputation in its regional market
• Mid-Atlantic US
• The company serves the general public, businesses, and fleets needing automobile repair and maintenance services throughout the Mid-Atlantic US.
• The company operates the auto lube centers, auto repair centers, and auto spas from twenty-three locations leased from an affiliated entity. The company also owns several residential and commercial real estate properties throughout the Mid-Atlantic US. All locations are included in the sale.