Information Technology (IT) and Cybersecurity Solutions Provider
Education & Government; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The company is an SBA 8(a)-certified, Veteran Owned Small Business (VOSB) that provides Cybersecurity and Information Technology (IT) services to the U.S. government.
• SBA 8(a) STARS II & III direct award vehicle winner
• Top-secret facility clearance
• International Traffic in Arms Regulation (ITAR) registration
• Website is Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
• On-staff Amazon Web Services (AWS) expert
• On-staff veteran HR Director, maintaining a highly trained, certified workforce, and ensuring government compliance
• Lean management hierarchy allowing for swift decision making
• Pursue projects in the private sector
• Pursue additional subcontracts with large primary contractors to continue to develop the company’s portfolio
• Continue to pursue IDIQ contracts to streamline projects
• Capitalize on the company’s strategic alliance with FedBidSpeed as provided through the SBA 7(j) program to source new opportunities
• Southeast US
• The company primarily provides services for the Department of Defense (DoD) and the federal government intelligence community throughout Florida, Virginia, and the National Capital Region (Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland).
• The company operates from a 1,642 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. The building is not included in the sale. The owner is willing to enter into a long-term lease.