Full-Scope Construction, Real Estate Services, and Investment Management Group based in Texas
The offering is a collection of multiple Texas-based companies, operating collectively as well as independently, with two diverse service segments: design and commercial construction and real estate investment and management. The construction segment includes full-service design, development, construction, and facility maintenance services for the commercial market. The investment segment manages a real estate private equity company holding a $28.0M real estate investment portfolio as well as other investments for private investors.
· YE 2020 revenue of $12 million with a CAGR of 23.8% growth from 2018 through 2020
· Average gross profit margin of 30.8% over the last three fiscal years
· Full turn-key services focused on client collaboration and communication
· Thousands of successful projects nationwide with an 19-year track record of excellent workmanship and client satisfaction
· Managing a real estate private equity company with a focus on acquiring, improving, and developing assets, mainly in thriving Texas markets
· Manages a real estate portfolio which has consisted of light industrial, professional office, medical office, retail, restaurant, multi-family, student housing, and commercial/residential land investments valued in Q2 2021 at $26.5 million
· Purchased and sold over 100 properties since inception, with profitable returns year after year on income-producing properties
· Through a secondary entity, the business’ investment segment also serves as an independent advisor offering a wide variety of other financial instruments for investor clients including marketable securities, fixed income securities, commodities and private placement
· Commercial Interior Construction – higher volume of repeatable projects, actively working with multiple clients that will need their services on a higher volume of projects
· Potential e-commerce website offering commercial interior products such as mill-work, furniture and food service fixtures
· Potential to become preferred designers/general contractors for larger corporations through the minority/women owned partner entity
· Development – Investors are ready to move forward with multiple industrial projects as well as boutique multi-family projects
· Create specialized investment funds to capitalize further on additional niche real estate strategies
· The construction segment currently serves clients in a variety of industries including retail, banking, food service, multi-family, hospitality, health care, office, light industrial, & corporate. Its specialty is interior commercial construction for property owners and tenants nationwide. The investment segment holds real estate investment properties in the Texas geographic market and serves clients across the U.S.
· The business is managed from a 4,200 square-foot office in Sherman, Texas owned by one of the group entities and is currently undergoing an expansion that will make it 7,676 square feet. As of Q2 2021, the business opened a new secondary office in Colleyville, Texas which is leased from an unrelated third party to help logistically manage the construction segment.