Environmental Consulting and Redevelopment Firm
Business Services; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
The company is an integrated group of environmental consulting and redevelopment firms, specializing in soil and groundwater remediation solutions.
• From 2019 through the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending April 30, 2022, the company’s revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at compound annual growth rates of 28.6% and 64.4%, respectively
• Adjusted EBITDA of approximately $1 million through the TTM ending April 30, 2022
• Performs Phase I, II, and III environmental assessments
• Highly knowledgeable and experienced workforce
• Capitalize on industry growth
• Gain more projects by capitalizing on the recent passage of the Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act
• Expand geographically by capitalizing on remote work capabilities
• Broaden scope of clientele to include general contractors
• Northeast, US
• The company currently serves private and public companies that manage hazardous materials or acquire contaminated real estate throughout the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic, US.
• The company rents a central office from an unrelated third party. There is also a warehouse and two garages located on site, all of which are included in the company’s lease.