A Staffing Firm Specializing in Human Resources (HR) and Payroll Management Solutions
Business Services; Financial
A temporary staffing firm specializing in HR and payroll management solutions for clients that have contingent workforces. The company manages the entire HR process and payroll for employees throughout the United States. In addition, the company recruits new hires for special projects during its clients’ high-activity periods.
• Revenue has averaged $31.4M from 2018 to 2020
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% from 2018 to 2020
• Operates with a lean staff structure
• Annual auto-renewable contracts in place with each of its clients
• Deep understanding of the industry
• Systems, procedures, policies, and benefits designed for variable workforces
• Low capital demand business
• Target other industries that have variable workforces to apply the company’s systems and procedures elsewhere
• Expand recruiting efforts
• Create a marketing department as the company is currently relying on referrals
• Create a Search Engine Optimized (SEO) website
• Northeast US
• The company primarily serves the liquidation industry throughout the United States.
• The company operates from a 500 sq. ft. office space leased from an unrelated third party. The business is easily relocatable.