Private Label Manufacturer and Seller of Specialty Coffee
Consumer, Food & Retail; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is a custom-order coffee manufacturer and distributor specializing in toll-roasting, co-packing, and private/white label services. The company also produces and merchandises its own line of coffee products through a multichannel strategy.
• Revenues and adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate of 25.2% and 35.9% from 2018 to the trailing twelve months (TTM) through June 30, 2021, respectively
• Co-packing, white labeling, and in-house line of products
• In house-production and graphic teams
• State-of-the-art modern equipment
• Loyal customer base
• Operates with a lean staff structure
• Recently hired a business development specialist, yielding increasing revenues and an expanded customer base
• Expand promotional efforts to reach clients
• Seek additional white/private label contracts
• Expand brand awareness to reach additional retail and wholesale customers
• Advertise the recent subscription-based e-commerce service through direct marketing and rewards program
• Add a corporate coffee subscription service
• Expand the product line to include additional flavors
• The company’s products are offered through various channels, including private/white label, wholesale, retail, and e-commerce.
• The company operates from a 10,000 sq. ft. facility leased from the company’s owner. The owner will entertain selling the facility or entering into a long-term lease.