Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Professional Services Firm
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The company is an Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) professional services consultancy firm that provides a comprehensive suite of services and solutions for mid to large scale clients who typically have a large amount of physical assets. It specializes in various software solutions, systems, and services to maintain and optimize asset management.
• Revenue increased at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 12.7% from 2018 to 2020
• Average adjusted EBITDA margins of 23.1% from 2018 to 2020
• Specializes in IBM MAXIMO and Infor EAM software
• Strong history of delivering projects on-time and on-budget
• The company has grown organically using staff from lines of business in which it excels
• Accredited Advanced IBM Business Partner and is Silver Certified
• Matterport partner – API to IBM MAXIMO
• Infor EAM / Hexagon Partner
• Award winning proprietary licensed Internet of Things (IoT) Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) Platform
• Focus on growing its proprietary SaaS solutions offered to generate a higher amount of recurring revenue
• Capitalize on the US Congress passing a comprehensive bill to rebuild the United States infrastructure; EAM will have a strong growth in this area due to state of good repair programs
• Expand its current capabilities including staff augmentation, site assessments, strategic asset management plans, mobility solutions, and asset data collections and validation
• Southeast US
• The company primarily focuses on government infrastructure, transportation, and higher education customers in the United States.
• The company operates as a fully remote entity but is legally headquartered in Florida, with two satellite offices.