Award-Winning Global Brand of Olive Oils & Balsamic Vinegars
Consumer, Food & Retail
The business offering is a combination of two entities. One company distributes a niche and unique brand of various olive oil and balsamic vinegar products. The second company imports and sells qualified specialty & multicultural brands from around the globe with a focus on ethical, health conscious, and quality conscious products, including various olive oils, kitchenware, rubs & spices, and beauty care.
• Operating in growth mode; net revenue (excluding intercompany transactions) and combined adjusted EBITDA has grown at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.1% and 85.3%, respectively, from 2018 to 2020
• Revenue breakdown: 90% e-commerce and 10% other channels
• Direct farm to consumer and vertically integrated resulting in very high margins
• Transparent consumer brand with traceability system
• Operates with a lean staff structure
• No long-term debts and cash positive company
• In collaboration with Europe’s best and most awarded olive mills
• Niche and unique brands with scalability and intellectual property
• Websites are Search Engine Optimized (SEO)
• Has won numerous international awards across the globe and in four continents
• Ample opportunity to grow the existing e-commerce channel with Walmart and Amazon
• Expand products with natural grocers and wholesale channels
• Implement a subscription-based model to generate recurring revenue
• Expand geographic reach; products are approved to sell in 21 European countries
• Capitalize on its newly launched brand focused on organic offerings; brand is in process of being filed for registration with USPTO
• Target other health-conscious brands in Canada, France, Germany, United Kingdom, and other European Union countries
• Continue to expand product offerings to increase customer base
• Southeast US
• The company sells its products Business to Consumer (B2C) and Business to Business (B2B) through e-commerce, hospitality, and other channels throughout the United States.
• The company operates from a custom built 1,740 sq. ft. office space and showroom as well as a 2,200 sq. ft. satellite, office both of which are leased from an affiliated entity. The owners are willing to include the real estate in the sale or enter into a long-term lease.