Full-Service Architectural and Structural Engineering Firm
Business Services; Construction
The company is a full-service architectural and structural engineering firm with a diverse portfolio and a notable reputation of over 40 years. The company specializes in the hospitality industry with numerous repeat clients and a strong referral rate for well-known hotel brands.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 35.5%, excluding PPP funding, from 2018 through the trailing-twelve months (TTM) ending May 31, 2022
• Adjusted EBITDA grew 400% from 2021 through the TTM ending May 31, 2022
• Contract balance of approximately $13.4M as of June 15, 2022
• Eight licensed architects and two licensed structural engineers on staff
• Strong reputation spanning over 40 years in the hotel and hospitality industry, contributing to many repeat clients and referrals
• Capitalize on the in-house internal design department currently being onboarded
• Provide a development assistance program to investors not local to the area or unfamiliar with the space
• Expand office locations geographically to capture additional market share regionally
• The company specializes in the hospitality industry and has expanded its portfolio to include multifamily residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects. The company has also completed themed entertainment, charter school projects, retail and restaurant, adaptive and historic re-use projects, and more throughout the United States and internationally.
• The company operates from an approximately 3,400 sq. ft. office and studio space leased from an affiliated entity. The office location is currently listed for sale and can be purchased in addition to the company. The company also leases a 450 sq. ft. flexible office space configured with a conference room and a few workstations from an unrelated entity.