SaaS-Based Business Management Software Provider

Southeast US
Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Client Code: BN000037950
Revenue (Internal): $2,683,352
EBITDA (Internal): $629,824

An all-in-one software company, that provides software and support services to various businesses. The company's software products focus on supporting various shop operations such as sales quotes, production scheduling, design management, and purchasing.

Key Aspects

• Net income grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 11.9% from 2018 to the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending October 31, 2021

• Average adjusted EBITDA margins averaged 22.4% from 2018 to the TTM, excluding 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic

• High customer retention due to scalability of the company's products, ranging from one to 100 user licenses

• The company is equipped with talented, experienced developers with industry experience

• In operation for over 25 years, cultivating a positive reputation throughout the industries they serve and amongst customers

• 54% of the company’s annual revenue recurs monthly, with the remaining 46% recurring annually

Opportunities

• Implement a strategic marketing campaign to attract new clients

• Capitalize on the current market shifting towards online usage and automation

• Tailor existing software products to other industries to expand client base

• Expand on software products currently being offered

• Focus on global expansion and selling products outside of the US

• Credit card integration began in the second quarter of 2021 and has the potential to generate approximately $500k-$2M in revenue from existing customer base

Headquartered

• Southeast US

Current Markets

• The company currently serves businesses within the North American personalized-product industry, including apparel screen printing & embroidery companies, promotional product suppliers & distributors, companies that sell awards and recognition products, as well as digital sign companies. 

Real Estate

• The company operates from a 2,700 sq. ft. facility leased from a related real estate holding company. There is room to grow in this office space. The owner is open to the sale or lease of the facility.