IT Consulting and Software Development Company
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
An IT consulting and software development company delivering solutions to customers on the Microsoft (MS) stack, both on-premise and in the cloud. The company is primarily a provider to US federal government clients.
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 56.4% from 2018 to 2021
• Highly trusted advisors to key longstanding federal government customers; 98% repeat revenues
• Provides technical leadership as both prime and sub on IT consulting contracts
• Longstanding customer relationships and key contract positions
• History of successful contract performance and strong record of successful recompetes
• Proprietary Bot-As-A-Service platform currently deployed at commercial customers
• Room for expansion on current consulting contracts with longstanding customer/teaming relationships
• Core IT consulting capabilities addressable to very large federal government potential-client set
• Proprietary technology development presents key opportunity for top- and bottom-line growth
• Investment needed in operations, marketing, sales, training and support to drive proprietary technology deployment
• The company transitioned to 100% remote work, improving both cost and scalability dynamics
• Mid-Atlantic US
• Primarily a provider of IT consulting services to US federal government clients, including a significant footprint at the Department of Defense (DoD).
• Operates from an 1,800 sq. ft. office space leased from an unrelated third party.