Industry Leading Chemical Engineering and Sales Firm for Various Construction and Flooring Applications
Construction; Environmental, Waste & Recycling
The company is a green-focused solutions firm that develops products derived from recycled or waste material for its customers’ flooring needs. The company formulates and sells industry-leading products for sub-flooring, adhesives, epoxy coatings, cementitious products, and more.
• Operating in growth mode; revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 121.6% from 2018 to the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending June 30, 2021
• High double digit revenue growth year-over-year since 2017
• Highly knowledgeable team of business and product development professionals, chemists, and engineers
• Its flexible business model is strategically designed for global scalability
• The company’s focus on green products is one of the many competitive advantages it has in the market
• UL Green Guard Gold Certification for Adhesive Product
• Continue to develop industry-leading and green products for the construction industry
• Expand operations globally to increase capacity and grow revenues
• Establish a distribution network to increase customer base and brand awareness
• Southeast US
• The company serves commercial, educational, hospital, industrial, food & beverage, and government customers throughout the US.
• The company is headquartered in a 19,100 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. It also operates out of a smaller facility in leased from an unrelated third party.