Full-Service Mechanical, Electrical, Process, Plumbing, and Fire Protection Engineering Consulting Firm
Business Services; Construction
The company is a full-service engineering consulting firm providing mechanical, electrical, process, plumbing, and fire protection solutions. The company provides new and retrofit engineering designs, investigative services for building systems, and expert witness services to insurance companies, attorneys, and other allied consultants.
• Average adjusted EBITDA margin of 23.6% from 2018 to 2020
• Senior engineers have Professional Engineering (PE) licenses in several states with memberships in many professional engineering associations
• Outstanding service reputation for over 25 years
• Nearly 100% client retention
• Provider of unique, high-tech solutions
• Project fee averages over $100,000 for high-tech/university clients
• Capitalize on the surging market demand for cleanroom and process engineering services
• Geographic expansion into new areas to increase client base
• Implement strategic marketing plan to accelerate continued growth
• Diversify service options to better support new and existing customers
• Northeast US
• The company primarily serves the high-tech sector, semiconductor, biotech, pharmaceutical, and higher education clients throughout the United States, with a focus on the northeast.
• The company operates from a 3,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Management notes that a long-term lease can be negotiated for the real estate.