Luxury Mid to High-Rise Residential & Commercial Construction Manager/General Contractor
Northeast United States
The company is a residential and commercial mid to high-rise construction manager/general contractor (CM/GC). The company’s primary focus is multifamily construction in the northeast US, providing preconstruction and construction services.
• Average gross profit (GP) margin of 13.8% from 2019 through the trailingtwelve-months (TTM) ending June 30, 2022
• Backlog of approximately $713.9 million as of June 28, 2022
• The company is well known in the industry for its communication and quality control (QC) standards
• Constructed approximately 5,000 individual apartments since inception
• The company has strong a subcontractor default insurance (SDI) program and bonding capacity capabilities when required by a project owner
Financial Note: According to management, there were significant project delays at the beginning of 2022 that are attributable to owner redesigns and financing issues. Management notes that all of the delayed projects started in July of 2022 and management expects strong financial growth for Q3 and Q4 of 2022
• Opportunity pipeline total contract value of $3.3 billion as of June 28, 2022
• Leverage existing experience to further expand into the commercial construction industry
• Expand into neighboring large metropolitan cities across the eastern US
• Continue growing current client affiliations utilizing the company's strong reputation
• Northeast, US
• The company operates from a 9,486 sq. ft. office facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow in the current location, and the company is relocatable.