Growing E-Commerce Retailer Specialized in Coffee Equipment
Western United States
Client Code: BN000039509
Revenue (TTM): $18,456,239
EBITDA (TTM): $2,065,829
The company is an e-commerce retailer, brand manager, and industry leader selling coffee equipment, replacement parts and café supplies.
- In operation since 1993, the company is a globally recognized brand & operator in the coffee industry
- Strong and growing EBITDA margins and healthy balance sheet ratios
- Mix of B2B and B2C sales with a diverse, recurring and expansive customer base of coffee’s most respected brands
- Sales facilitated and scaled via network of e-commerce sites (8 total) connected by cloud-hosted, automation-focused ERP
- PE-backed with experienced management team in place
- Net Promoter Score (NPS) over 90, with an average rating of 4.8 on over 12k customer reviews
- Consolidate supply chain, warehousing and fulfillment into more cost-effective structure and move away from costly 3rd party logistics providers
- Partner with growing coffee brands to increase market share for key products and brands
- Launch increased focus on customer loyalty programs and incentives for recurring customers
- Expand into Food Services industry with outbound sales efforts focused on restaurants, catering, and hospitality sectors
- Continue to invest in online marketing best practices across network of DTC sites including CRO and paid media which have proven to produce strong ROI
- West Coast, United States
- The company supplies café owners, coffee roasters, online coffee brands and home consumers with equipment, parts and wares throughout the United States.
- The company operates from a 10,005 square-foot facility, which is leased from an unrelated third party. The company is relocatable, and the lease is assumable and may be sublet by new ownership.