Automotive Collision Repair Center
The company is a single-location premier auto body repair and paint shop, specializing in collision repairs.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7% from 2018-2021
• Well-established business operating in the same location for over 25 years
• Original equipment manufacturer (OEM) certified for Nissan, Chrysler, Jeep, Honda, Acura, Dodge, and Kia
• Direct repair shop for most major insurance companies such as Nationwide, State Farm, Erie, Liberty Mutual, and Farm Bureau
• Recently introduced the latest advanced driver-assistance systems (ADAS) allowing the company to perform in-house diagnostics
• Majority of the revenue is generated from insurance companies
• 24-hour towing service for the local city and state law enforcement
• Become an approved direct repair shop with additional insurance companies to expand market reach
• Obtain additional vehicle OEM certifications
• Establish a marketing plan to target potential customers outside of the company's insurance network
• Incorporate additional repair services to bolster sales and increase the number of walk-in customers
• Southeast, US
• The company currently serves insurance companies, individuals, and fleets needing automobile repair.
• The company operates from a 20,000 sq. ft. facility owned by an affiliated entity. There is room to grow in the current location. The facility may be included in the sale or leased longterm.