Third-Party Logistics (3PL) Firm
Business Services; Financial
The company is a privately held third-party logistics (3PL) solutions provider, offering unique solutions tailored to clients’ needs for over 15 years. It provides warehouse management, order fulfillment, back office, and accounting services. Its end-to-end supply chain management can serve retail, wholesale, and e-commerce companies.
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 37.4% from 2019-2021
• Maintained a net profit margin of 18% throughout 2021
• Revenue increased by 48.2% in 2021 compared to the previous year
• Strategically located near major highways, railways, seaports, and airports
• Management notes that repeat customers account for 95% of revenue
• Expand the company’s current facility to increase operating capacity
• Develop additional 3PL facilities throughout the United States
• Provide in-house transportation services
• Acquire new customers and continue to capitalize on the growing need for logistic services
• Establish long-term contracts with repeat customers
• Northeastern US
• The company currently serves commercial customers worldwide in need of logistic solutions. It specializes in providing services to a wide range of companies operating in the retail, wholesale, and e-commerce markets.
• The company operates from a 281,000 sq. ft. facility leased from an unrelated third party. There is room to grow by approximately 20% in the current location.