Designer, Installer, and Servicer of Fire Protection System
A fire protection contractor, focused on installing and repairing fire sprinkler and other hazard detection systems in commercial buildings.
• Average gross profit margins of 41.6% from 2018 to 2021
• In 2021, 97% of revenue was derived from repeat customers
• Estimated revenue from backlog as of March 2022 is $2.2M
• Technicians are certified by the National Institute for Certification in Engineering Technologies (NICET)
• Well established subcontractor that works with large companies, such as Walmart, Publix, and Home Depot
• Staff has years of industry experience, many of which have been with the company since its establishment
• In operation for nearly 15 years
• Licensed in seven states across the Southeast US
• Leverage the company’s website with search engine optimization (SEO) to cultivate a greater digital presence
• Expand product and service offerings
• Continue to expand into other states and regions throughout the United States
• Focus on expansion into large, industrial complexes
• Southeast US
• The company services commercial clients in the Southeastern US.
• The company currently owns and operates from a 15,000+ sq. ft. facility, which is included in the sale of the company.