Full-Service Civil Engineering Firm
The company is a full-service civil engineering, consulting, and design firm providing service to both public and private sector clients. Professional services include environmental, transportation, aviation engineering, landscape architecture, site development, land planning, permitting, zoning, stormwater management design, surveying, and mapping.
• Adjusted EBITDA grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9% from 2018 to 2021
• Gross profit margins averaged 63.3% from 2018 to 2021
• Management estimates $11M in secured backlog as of May 2022
• In operation for over 50 years with a high degree of recognition and an excellent reputation in the industry
• Engineer of Record (EoR) for 15 community development districts (CDDs)
• Search Engine Optimized (SEO) website
• Long tenured employees
• Diverse revenue streams
• Expand operations geographically to reach new markets across the US
• Addition of project managers and engineers would allow the company to respond to additional requests for proposals (RFPs)
• Create a dedicated sales and marketing team to expand client base
• Add industrial consulting services
• Southeast US
• The company services the public and private sectors throughout Southeast US. Projects include residential, commercial, and public development.
• The company operates from three locations in Southeast US, each leased from an unrelated third party.