Boutique Architectural and Civil Engineering Firm - BN000040360
Midwest United States
Business Services; Construction
The company is an architectural and engineering firm specializing in architecture, interior design, and civil engineering. The company leverages its in-house departments to provide its clients with creative solutions that can significantly reduce construction time, operation costs, and energy.
• Experienced senior staff with vast industry knowledge and extensive exposure to different project types
• Customer-centric business model producing an estimated 70% repeat business
• Sterling reputation attributed to quality of deliverables and outstanding customer service
• Capability to serve clients nationwide through its different office locations, which are fully staffed and ready to take on new projects
• Continue market and industry expansion to pursue healthcare, workplace, senior living, and food and beverage sectors
• Capitalize on the increased demand for prototype work nationwide
• Opportunity to expand geographically to new areas in the Midwest
• Increase advertising efforts to attract new business and expand current client portfolio
• The company operates from three offices. All properties are leased from unrelated entities. There is room for expansion in two of the three locations.