Structural Steel Fabrication and Erection Company
The business offering consists of a structural steel fabrication and erection company that specializes in commercial construction and restoration projects for structures up to four stories tall.
• From 2019 through the trailing twelve months (TTM) ending July 31, 2022, the company’s revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 9.4%
• For the same period, gross profit margins have averaged 17.1%
• The company has been operational since 2003
• 70% of 2021 revenue originated from repeat clients
• According to management, as of December 2022, the current outstanding balance of open projects is $2.9 million.
Financial Disclaimer: Financial results for both entities have not been combined due to intercompany transactions. Revenues and costs are subject to intercompany transfers not identified.
• Increase marketing efforts for steel embed plates to capitalize on the high margins this revenue stream provides
• Add qualified personnel to increase the capacity to handle additional clients
• Opportunity for new ownership to capitalize on the increased growth in the building and construction industry throughout the Southeast, US
• Expand into new regions throughout Florida and across the US to service new geographies and clients
• Southeast, US
• The company primarily serves clients within the construction management, steel fabrication, general contracting, commercial construction, and concrete industries throughout its local and regional market.
• The company operates from a 14,400 sq. ft. facility, which is 100% owned by the company’s owners. The facility serves as an office space, fabrication shop, and storage facility. Management notes the facility will not be included in the sale and that the business is relocatable.