Comprehensive Contract Research Organization (CRO)
Business Services; Healthcare
Comprehensive contract research organization with specialization in clinical testing, product and assay development in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology space.
• The firm's revenue has grown at a compound annual growth rate of 67.6% (CAGR) over the last four years
• Comprehensive contract research organization and high complexity CLIA (Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments) certified laboratory
• Specialist in next generation sequencing technologies in both a clinical and research setting
• The firm develops and validates custom clinical assays specialized for the scope and context of the research assignment
• Multiple high-profile clinical assays and development partnerships for cutting edge products
• The company is actively expanding its portfolio of clinical tests and assays, several of which will reach the market in the next twelve months
• Capitalize on the ongoing need for covid-19 testing and analysis, the firm has been an early leader in this space and has all necessary relationships and infrastructure to operate in perpetuity
• Combine synergies of other CROs to create a broader addressable marketplace for cutting edge research, development, and clinical testing
• Mid-Atlantic U.S.
• The company is licensed in all 50 states to perform clinical and non-clinical research and testing in the biotechnology and pharmaceutical space. The company services many different institutions including: government agencies, large commercial pharmaceutical companies, academic institutions