Two Franchisors in the Night Life and Food & Beverage Industries
Consumer, Food & Retail
This business offering consists of a nightlife franchisor focused on hookah and hemp lounges, and a food & beverage service franchisor.
• Revenue for the nightlife company grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 390% from 2019-2021
• The nightlife company has 15 active franchise locations with 22 new signed franchise agreements for locations coming soon
• The food & beverage company has 16 active locations with 14 new signed franchise agreements for locations coming soon
• Featured in Quick-Service and Fast Casual Restaurant News and Information (QSR) magazine
Financial Note: The nightlife company financials are subject to intercompany transactions that have not been identified
• Continued geographic expansion both domestically and internationally to target markets
• Legalization of marijuana and ability to offer “smoke-friendly” products and services in the nightlife market
• Hold company-owned units to yield higher returns beyond franchise fees
• Expansion to hotels, airports, and stadiums to increase brand recognition
• Southeast US
• The company is a franchisor in the nightlife, and food & beverage industries serving customers throughout the Central and Southeastern United States and expanding rapidly throughout the US.
• The company operates from an approximately 1,000 sq. ft. office leased from an unrelated third party. The office space is shared with related franchise brands. The business will need to be relocated.