Aerial Advertising Service Provider
Business Services; Transportation
The company is an aerial advertising service provider offering custom aerial billboards, letter banners, and blimp advertising, with a focus on commercial clients. The company primarily serves the Eastern US, with full continental US service capabilities available. The company performs maintenance in-house and utilizes a proprietary application (app) to monitor and manage flights.
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) of 26.6% and 47.9%, respectively, from 2019 through the trailingtwelve-months (TTM) ending May 31, 2022
• Average gross profit (GP) margin of 49.6% from 2019 through the TTM ending May 31, 2022
• Proprietary in-house mobile app
• Strong reputation in the industry
• Owned assets in seven states and employ vetted vendors in 10 additional states
• No long-term debt as of May 31, 2022
• Working affiliations with multiple Northeast US airports
• In-house fleet of airplanes
Financial Note: Revenues and costs are subject to intercompany transfers not identified. Financial information presented is from one entity.
• Produce custom banners and billboards in-house
• Expand hangar locations into the Central and Western US regions
• Capitalize on the growing demand for aircraft maintenance services
• Capitalize on the company's proprietary, industry-leading app
• Leverage reputation to increase personal banner services
• Northeast US
• The company owns and operates assets in seven states and employs vetted vendors in 12 additional states, with a focus on the Eastern US, servicing a variety of commercial clients across multiple industries, advertising agencies, and individual clients.
• The company has operations in two states, encompassing an office, maintenance facility, and six hangars totaling 17,700 sq. ft. Two hangars have long-term land leases in which the owner owns the improvements until 2032. All locations are leased from unrelated third parties.