Digital Strategy & Transformation Consulting Firm
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
The company is a management consulting firm specialized in digital strategy and transformation guidance. The company helps its clients achieve their growth strategies through technology-led improvements, enabling market expansion, product innovation, customer acquisition, and efficient operations.
• Revenue and gross profit grew at compound annual growth rates (CAGR) of 22.4% and 28.2%, respectively, from 2018 through the trailing-twelve-months (TTM) ending June 30, 2022
• From 2018 to 2021, the cumulative gross profit margin was 49.3%
• Over $2,700,000 in secured backlog as of July 2022
• Highly experienced team of executives, providing an average 25+ years of industry expertise to clients
• Diverse catalog of industry-leading services, leading to individualized approaches for all projects
• Repeat client rate of over 90%
• Hybrid remote work model for all employees, enabling business portability
• Expand geographically to serve clients across the eastern US and beyond
• Cultivate a more diverse consultant team, allowing for a greater number of projects to be taken on outside of the company’s current scope
• Continue and capitalize on the company’s current client diversification efforts through the implementation of a strategic marketing plan
• Develop in-house, user-experience design and software engineering capabilities
• Northeast US
• The company currently serves business-to-business (B2B) clients in its operational metro areas. The primary industries served are associations (41%), industrials (26%), business services (21%), and publishing (8%).
• The company currently operates from a 500 sq. ft. office space, leased from an unrelated third-party. The company also utilizes a 100 sq. ft. satellite office space, with plans to close this location in 2022.