A National Debt Recovery Agency for Multi-Family Residential Property Management Companies
Capital Markets; Other Financial Services
Client Code: BN000043033
Revenue (TTM): $8,995,285
EBITDA (TTM): $1,894,086
The agency specializes in debt recovery for businesses in the multi-family residential market. The agency specializes in the purchase, collection, and recovery of past due rent portfolios and delinquent debts.
- More than 50 years of combined debt recovery experience between management and staff, with ability to deftly navigate client sales responsibilities, client service, related property manager activity, and legal compliance
- Works directly with end clients and marketplace facilitators for multiple revenue streams in real estate debt collection
- Direct service to one of the largest property management firms in the United States
- 30-40% of claimed debt amounts are retained after successful collection, according to ownership
- More than five times revenue growth from 2018 to 2022
- New debt collection software and service offerings augment debt collection activities.
- As residential property managers expand diversify, debt collection activity is expected to expand proportionately.
- Rent collection freeze regulations are phasing out, allowing clients to pursue debts owed and engage the services of collection agencies.
- Promote an efficient economy of scale with lower cost staffing and new technologies.
- Washington State
- The agency serves multi-family residential property management companies seeking past due debt collections throughout the United States.
- The agency operates from a 7,342 square-foot main facility and an additional 3,378 square-foot facility. Both are leased from unrelated third parties; the leases are assumable by new ownership.