Accounting and Business Advisory Firm
The company primarily provides business advisory services and tax preparation services to physician, dental, and veterinary practices and proprietary businesses. Additional services include third-party retirement administration and guiding college athletes through the tax implications of income earned through Name, Image, and Likeness (NIL) payment.
• Specialized business advisory services are targeted to the growing healthcare market including medical and dental group formation and practice management
• Multiple lines of business established to capitalize on accounting services related to tax preparation and tax liability minimization
• The company creates proprietary financial reports focused on cash flow to show clients monthly cash-in-bank values
• Low client concentration as no client comprises more than 1% of annual revenue
• Over 80% of employees work remotely
• Engage in targeted marketing within the existing markets or introduce new markets to expand the client base
• Offer transcription services to medical practices as part of practice management
• Build out services to the college athlete market recently engaged by the company
• Pursue provision of accounting services to a large Real Estate Investment Trust
• Sell additional products and services to the existing client base of over 4,000 entities and over 3,000 individuals
• Southeastern US
• The company provides services to medical practices, dental offices, veterinary clinics, and small proprietary businesses across the United States.
• The company operates from three facilities located in different states.
• The three offices are leased from unrelated third parties.
• Management notes that there is room to grow in the current locations.