Refrigerated Freight Transportation Company
The company is a full-service transportation company that specializes in refrigerated land transportation for a wide variety of items, including produce, grocery, and dry freight shipments throughout the United States.
• Revenue and adjusted EBITDA grew at compound annual growth rates of 9.3% and 25.4% respectively, from 2018 to 2021
• Management notes that 95% of revenue in 2021 was from repeat clients
• Expert team of drivers operating a fleet of over 20 tractors and trailers
• Long-standing reputation of on-time deliveries and quality customer service.
• Expand operations geographically to reach new states and clients
• Establish a strategic marketing campaign to reach new potential clients
• Increase the company’s service offerings by providing other specialized freight delivery options
• Bring contract drivers in-house to retain the best drivers as company employees
• Southeast USA
• The company provides shipments for freight brokers and directly to commercial clients with routes spanning across the United States, with a focus on the Southeast, Central, and Midwest USA. Real Estate
• The company utilizes a portion of a 3.5-acre plot of land leased from an unrelated third party for parking tractors and trailers.