Niche Supplier of Components for the Appliance Industry - BN000045047
Midwest United States
Construction; Consumer, Food & Retail; Industrial & Manufacturing
The company is an assembler of hose products. These products include washing machine hoses, specialized water hoses, and fire extinguisher hoses. The company also assembles, bags, and packages as unique, private labeled products. In addition to the assembling company, also offered in this transaction is the holding company for the key automated assembly machines and the real estate holding company that owns the main operating facilities.
• Niche organization focused on providing key components to established industry leading manufacturers and wholesale distributors
• Responsive to industry demands and needs with a wide variety of hose products currently available utilizing innovative manufacturing processes
• High-volume low margin producer
• Highly automated and specialized equipment
• Experienced management team in place
• Established client base throughout North America
• Over 40 years in the business
• Expand use of accounting and financial systems to allow for better financial data in driving decision making
• Develop effective employee training and retention programs in order to improve operational efficiencies
• Expand components and product line to penetrate European and other overseas markets
• Create more automation and outsource functions to increase efficiency and reduce costs
• The company serves the appliance industry through OEM manufacturers and wholesale distribution to retail outlets. The customer base is located in the United States, Canada, and Mexico.
• The company operates from a 64,200 sq. ft. facility leased from an affiliated entity. Located on the same property is a 9,450 sq. ft. facility that is also utilized. Additionally, a 5,000 sq. ft. storage facility is leased from an unrelated third part. A long-term lease can be negotiated, or the real estate can be included as part of the transaction.