Consulting Firm Specializing in Software and Data Engineering
Business Services; Technology, Media, Telecom & Data
Comprehensive consulting firm providing technical solutions for the modernization of enterprise businesses through custom software and data engineering.
• Revenue grew at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 69.4% from 2019 to 2022
• Annual adjusted EBITDA margin of 13.2% from 2019 to 2022
The company operates successfully in a fully remote capacity
• All clients are engaged under a Master Service Agreement (MSA), with client projects completed under a pre-described Statement of Work (SOW) that is updated as a project evolves.
• The company maintains a strong business model for repeatable work that reinforces positive customer outcomes and continued client retention
• Proven intermediary growth model with the resources to expand rapidly and to integrate additional personnel into contracts as needed
• Enable diverse acquisition of new clients regionally through the company’s remote-first structure
• The company is preparing an alternative revenue strategy that involves monetizing intellectual property (IP), source code, and other materials in the form of courses and presentations
• Northeast US
• The company has the experience and skill to provide digital consulting services to any industry or sector throughout the US. The company’s diversity in practice is directly enabled by its thorough collaboration with its client
• The company operates remotely with employees dispersed across the US. There is no physical headquarters location.